My last entry was sort of prophetic. I needed to make some changes and I did. Unfortunately, writing was one of the things I stopped doing. Over the years I've gone through many phases of reading/writing a lot and many of doing little of either. The past six months have definitely fallen into the latter category.
Big news for recent months, on which I'll expound later includes:
- A new feline companion for Chaos
- A week in the hospital for me
- 30lbs of weight loss, and more to come (hence "smaller than ever")
- Refocused career initiatives
- An increased desire to move. Not sure where, but somewhere. Away from L.A.